Crispy Fries are one of the most popular dishes which we could eat and prepare without any difficulties anywhere in the world and everyone will simply adore them.
It happens that fast food venues and some restaurants are the main places which were hired to popularize and celebrate this preparation. The fries are usually served as a companion.
Not everything is positive about these fries. They are abundant in fat which makes them very dangerous to your health, significantly increase the cholesterol levels along with the salt that is added to spice it.
This food can harm your kidneys, and it could also encourage fluid retention.
However, do not worry, we have the healthiest solution for you and your family.
A simple recipe to help you make very crispy fries, without having to resort to the fat content that the vegetable oil brings.
They also have an additional flavor which avoids excess salt, your kids are going to love it.
Delight yourself with the homemade potato chips without any salt.
Persons affected by the consumption of oil, fried foods and too much salt should however be careful, they can also suffer from problems such as cholesterol increase, obesity, and other fatal health issues.
The adults could also be harmed, so it is advised to avoid poor diet.
If You Want Your Healthiest Potatoes, Here Are The Ingredients You Will Need :
- Around 5 – 7 potatoes, washed and peeled
- 2 egg whites
- Sweet pepper, for the taste
- Ground black pepper
- A bit of salt
For the preparation, you must follow these simple steps :
- First, slice your potato chips in an elongated shape, which is the most traditional way of all the countries that distribute them.
- Then, beat the whites until they are foamy. Now, add the salt and the peppers.
- Put the potatoes in a container and then mix them with the previous preparation.
- Preheat the oven to 200 – 220 ºC, and place a baking paper on the tray.
- Add a single layer of the potatoes to the tray. Bake at the previous temperature for around 10 minutes. Leave and wait for a bit before consuming them.
Enjoy your homemade crispy potatoes at any time of the day. You could add some sauce for better taste, but remember to avoid excess.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3